Too busy for breakfast?
If you’re too busy for breakfast then this post is totally for you! Hopefully it will give you the inspiration you need to get back on the wagon and embrace breakfast.
I’m not a breakfast person at all, as I’ve mentioned several times in this blog. I’d much rather spend that extra 15 minutes in bed than get up and cook something for breakfast. So a lot of the time I keep nuts and seeds in my work draw so I can nibble through the morning until lunch. That however, makes me quite hungry by lunch time and means I sometimes go on a binge…
So, I came up with these little pot ideas to make sure I have something for breakfast every day! Meaning I’m not longer too busy for breakfast.
To make these pots I’d recommend a few simple things;
- A glass cup (ideally that fits in your car cup holder to make transportation easy if you take it to work or eat it in the car)
- 2-3 tablespoons of rolled oats per cup
- 2 tablespoons of greek yoghurt per cup
- Mix of fruit – here I’ve got a little mango and blueberries but other great combos include strawberry and kiwi, raspberry, apple and banana… the list goes on. Why not try a new flavour every day?
- Sprinkles – I’ve used chia seeds here but why not try cinnamon and/or grated dark chocolate too
These pots can be changed to suit your tastes. They’re quick, easy and you can make enough for a few days and keep them in the fridge until you need them.